Discover the fascinating history and architecture of Toledo, a UNESCO heritage site, on this guided Spanish language tour. Become well acquainted with this city through the expertise of your guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Enter No. 7, at the end of the hall on the right is the local partner's office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Video recording
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you purchase a Toledo Tourist Bracelet. It costs 12€ and gives you access to the following sites: Santo Tomé Museum, Synagogue of Santa María la Blanca, Monastery of San Juan de Los Reyes, Mosque of Cristo de la Luz, Church of the Jesuits, Church of El Salvador, and Church of the Real Colegio de Doncellas Nobles. With the bracelet, you can visit these monuments as many times as you want. You can purchase a Toledo Tourist Bracelet at any of the monuments or at the meeting point.