Stroll through Tokyo’s kitchen and delight in the tastes, smells and sights one of the world’s most famous fish markets. Discover new flavor sensations and learn about the people who work here with an introduction to a sake tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Higashi-ginza Station, Exit 3, Tokyo Metro Hibiya Line and Toei Asakusa Line, at top of escalator on street level, in front of the little shrine at the Kabukiza Theatre.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children under the age of 6 can join free of charge - please inform us in advance.
- Please notify in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. Vegetarian, Vegan, or Gluten Free options are available on this tour, but the food selection is limited.
- Please wear closed-toe shoes, due to wet floors in the market
- Legal age for drinking alcohol in Japan is 20 years old. Customers under 20 will be served non-alcoholic drinks only.