Learn about the art of sumo wrestling from a former professional wrestler. Discover why this exciting spectacle is the national sport of Japan and enjoy a delicious self-made Chanko Nabe hot pot.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 10 days in advance for a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
We will send you a voucher with a map of the exact placeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Some participants from the audience might get picked to voluntarily put on a Sumo Wrestler costume, and to help in the demonstration. Not all participants can be picked
- If vegetarian or Halal meals are necessary, please note so in your reservation, or contact us via email (at least 2 days before the participation date)
- This activity starts on time at 1:00 PM. Participants have to arrive before that (the door opens at 12:40 AM)