Visit Nikko Toshogu, one of the most important shrines in Japan and a UNESCO World Heritage site. Then, visit Kegon waterfall, which is known as one of the best waterfalls in Japan. Afterwards, you can choose your own adventure before your tour concludes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, English
Select participants and date
• Ground floor of Mitsui Sumitomo Bank, Shinjuku Nishiguchi Branch • The left-hand-side of the Shinjuku L Tower Starbuck • Nearest exit, JR West Exit or Metro West Gate • Tour leader will be holding a yellow flag "ONTABI" at the meeting pointOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please note no meal is included
- All children must be accompanied by an adult, and it is one adult for one infant
- Please note the itinerary may be adjusted in the event of a serious traffic jam
- There are no showers on site
- Tattoos are considered taboo in this area
- Please use your "inside voice" whilst touring this peaceful region
- Please note only one carry on bag is allowed and no huge luggage is allowed
- If the weather is too bad and tour must be cancelled, you will be informed on or before 2:00 PM the day before
- Please arrive the departure location 15 mins before the departure time. No waiting for anyone being late and the tour fee is not refundable
- If the sightseeing spot is not normally operated, there may be a change in the itinerary and there won't be a refund