Asakusa is one of the must-see spots in Tokyo in daytime. But local people go out to Asakusa at night. You'll learn local culture through food!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of Information center of AsakusaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Minimum participants are two people. If you are one people and another group don't book on the same day, we have to cancel the tour. We will inform you 7 days before the tour.