Taste some of Tokyo’s most iconic dishes in the vibrant places they originated on a food tour around the city. You'll venture off the beaten path to eat like a Tokyo local, tasting yakitori, monjayaki, and taiyaki at authentic cafes and street stalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
JR Yurakucho station, Ginza exit, in front of JR reservation ticket office (entrance is on the street level).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Effective September 1, 2021, travelers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6 to 17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at https://www.urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- The legal age for drinking alcohol is 20 in Japan. Customers under 20 will be served non-alcoholic drinks only.
- Travelers must be 12 and older to join this tour.
- You will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.