This Samurai training program will help you fulfill your childhood dream of becoming a Samurai. It's a great experience for families and children.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- English, Japanese
- Train in the arts of the samurai warrior during a class in Tokyo
- Learn the practice of 'Kenbu Tachibana Ittoryu' a performance style that's been around more than 80 years
- Get in a samurai outfit to get into the proper mindset of a Japanese warrior
- Practice with the "katana"
- Enjoy a fun photo shoot and receive a samurai training certificate
- Activity voucher
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
YUMENO-YA Asakusa Address: 1-36-8 Asakusa, Taito ku, Tokyo (VENIS 2F) 5 min walk from Asakusa stationOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please show up 10 min before your starting time.
- Children under 5 years old cannot participate in this activity.（Observation only)
- A minimum of 2 people must join this tour, but 1 person can join if they paid for a 2 people fee.
- The Standard length is 1 hour, but for slow learners and small children it is up to 90 minutes.