Discover Asakusa on this in-depth half-day walking tour. Learn about the area's rich history, enjoy freshly made Japanese snacks, and see the outside of the majestic Sensoji Temple.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the Burger King restaurant in Asakusa Azumabashi. There two transportation means to get there. 1) Best way Exit 4 of Asakusa subway station (G19) on the Ginza line. climb the stairs to reach the ground. Right next to the subway exit, you will see the Burger King restaurant. 2) Alternative If you take Toei Asakusa line, get off at the Asakusa station (A18); please use the exit A5 and turn left on the ground. You will find Burger King across the street shortly. Your guide will be holding a sign that says Arumachi.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The maximum group size is 8 people.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; please choose appropriate footwear
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Bottled water is recommended but vending machines are available
- If you have mobility issues, please contact the supplier and they will do their very best to accommodate you
- Children younger than 6 may join the tour without charge.
- Due to the historical focus of the tour, it is recommended for adults, but families are welcome