Explore the incredible ruins of Hadrian's Villa and Villa D'Este's sumptuous Renaissance palace and gardens on a day trip from Rome with a private guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- We pick up our clients from any hotel in the city centre. Please give us the name of your hotel in the booking process.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Your driver will meet you as you disembark your ship and bring you to Tivoli where you will meet your guide. If you haven't already, please send us your ship details, including arrival and departure times as soon as possible.
- Your driver will deliver you into the hands of our guide and then the tour is a walking tour through different areas of the city with steps and uneven walkways. Comfortable walking shoes and a bottle of water are strongly recommended.
- Please advise during the booking process if there are any travellers with mobility concerns so that we can best accommodate you.