Get a taste for Carnival in the Humahuaca Gorge with this special trip to Purmamarca and Tilcara from Salta with a bilingual guide. Join in the local festivities and "comparsas" (dancing groups), and marvel at the Seven Color Mountain.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Hotel pickup will be between 6:30 AM and 7:15 AM, and is available at centrally located accommodation up to 8 blocks from the 9th of July Central Square (Plaza 9 de Julio). Please bear in mind that in some cases, the bus might not be able to access your hotel and you will be contacted to arrange a different pickup spot. Please be ready for pickup 15 minutes before the activity starts.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please provide a contact number the supplier can reach you on when booking
- Please arrive at the meeting point or be ready for pickup 15 minutes before the activity starts
- Pickup can last for up to 45 minutes depending on the location of your accommodation
- Please bring your passport or ID card