Discover the birthplace of Alexander the Great on a magical journey through time to Pella. Visit the ancient capital of the Kingdom of Macedon at Vergina and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from the majority of hotels in Thessaloniki and takes place approximately 1 hour before the tour departure time.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The visit to the museum and archaeological site of Pella is approximately 1.5 hours
- The visit to the museum in Vergina is approximately 1 hour
- The return to Thessaloniki is at around 05:00 PM - 05:30 PM
- There will be a lunch break of approximately 70 minutes