Mount Athos is a mountain and peninsula in Northern Greece. A World Heritage Site and autonomous polity within the Hellenic Republic under the official name Autonomous Monastic State of the Holy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel lobby or nearby location in Thessaloniki.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please provide hotel address and name upon booking
- Extra charges may apply at the time of booking for customers' pick-up if their hotels are located outside Thessaloniki City