Visit Meteora from Thessaloniki for an amazing experience. Travel by train from Thessaloniki, see all 6 monasteries with a wonderful tour guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Greek, Spanish
Select participants and date
Kalambaka Train Station (the minibus will wait for you outside the station).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Visitors inside the monasteries must be dressed modestly. Women must wear long skirts and long-sleeved blouses. Men must wear long pants and long-sleeved shirts
- The local train company only issues 20 first-class tickets for the journey. If you select first-class train tickets when booking, and availability is restricted, you will be refunded the first-class ticket price, with second-class train tickets provided instead
- The supplier is not responsible for any train delays affecting the duration of the tour. They will be waiting for you to the train station and guarantee to bring you back in time to the train station
- Your train tickets are e-tickets and will be send to your email after your tour confirmation