Join this 2-day rail tour to Meteora to discover the beauty and the history of a unique geological phenomenon and the Byzantine monasteries, listed as UNESCO World Heritage monuments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Kalampaka train station. The guide will be holding a signboard with your name written on it. You will journey there on your own by train, the tickets will be sent to you in a separate email by the local partner.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- High-heeled shoes
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- You will travel by train on your own (tickets included) and meet your guide at Kalambaka train station
- The train journey is not direct, you have to change once at Palaiofarsalos station