Visit the Mauritshuis collection, situated in the heart of The Hague in a beautiful 17th-century monument. Get an overview of the best Dutch and Flemish paintings from the Dutch Golden Age.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Host or greeter
- English, Dutch
- Optional audio guide
- Dutch, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
- Marvel at Dutch and Flemish paintings from the Golden Age
- View Vermeer's 'Girl with a Pearl Earring' and Rembrandts 'The Anatomy Lesson of Dr. Tulp'
- Enjoy the Mauritshuis multimedia app free of charge
- Feel awed by the beautiful architecture of the 17th-century city palace
- Mauritshuis entrance fee
- Free Wifi
- Free downloadable multimedia app
- Entrance to any temporary exhibitions
- Food and drinks
- Audio guide device through museum
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You must bring your own headphones
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
MauritshuisOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Selfie sticks
- Flash photography
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- As part of ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, time slots are allocated on booking to keep track of the attraction's capacity.
- The museum is wheelchair accessible, however, the wheelchair can't be longer than 150 cm or wider than 78 cm.
- The Museum Card can be used in this museum. To see which discount cards are also applicable, please refer to the Mauritshuis website.