Learn about The Hague’s rich history on a self-guided walking tour that is also an exciting game. Solve fun location-based riddles created by a local to discover the city’s hidden gems and see popular attractions in a new light.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
There is no guide to meet for this tour. This tour is taken from the browser of your phone.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Internet access
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience, so there is no tour guide that will join you on your urban adventure, and no one will wait for you at the meeting/starting point
- All you need for your exploration will be written in your email from Secret City Trails
- Games are available in English only
- The game is played in the browser of your phone.
- You need a little bit of data, max 2MB, so there are no downloads
- There are a few rules to the games and the rules are:
- Every riddle is made up of (cryptic) directions and a question
- To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like
- If you’re stuck, you can ask for a hint or skip a riddle