2. Hoi An: Private Villages Biking Tour with Meal
8:00 Welcome you at the your hotel' lobby - Meetings to present specific programs during the trip then started moving to the countryside of Hoi An.
Riding along the small village roads, enjoy the peace and listen to interesting stories about the daily life of local farmers with the guide.
8:30 Visit Thanh Ha Pottery Village, a village located along the banks of the Thu Bon River with more than 500 years old of formation and development.
- Visit Thanh Ha Terracotta Park with over 3000 terracotta products on display here.
- Learn more about how to make pottery by local artisans
- Experience making pottery yourself under the guidance of a village artisan
9:30 Coffe Break - Time for take a rest and enjoy Vietnamese Coffe.
10:00 Meet and discover the daily life of local people in Tra Que vegetable village, a village famous for organic vegetable growing methods.
- Enjoy the fresh air from the vegetable garden.
- Learn the techniques of growing and caring for vegetables by participating and experiencing the methods of growing vegetables, sowing seeds, fertilizing, watering like a real farmer.
11:00 Stop at several places along the way to see the beautiful scenery of the countryside such as shrimp ponds, buffaloes, chickens, ducks eating in the beautiful rice fields.
Next, we will ride along the village road to Cam Thanh Fishing Village, an ecological fishing village located beside the sea has a long history in the war.
11:30 Explore the daily life of the people here with a 30-minute coconut boat ride around the village.
- Admire the fresh beauty of the only ecological coconut forest here.
- Enjoy a unique boat dance performance from village artisans.
12:00 Enjoy your lunch or dinner with 5 local specialties (4 main dish, 1 dessert)
13:00 Coming back to hotel – Tour End.