Travel from Tel Aviv on this full-day tour to explore Israel’s Mediterranean coast and sites such as the terraced Baha'i Gardens in Haifa, the natural limestone grottoes of Rosh Hanikra, and the ancient port city of Acree in Western Galilee.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, German, Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pick up from your hotel. If you need to be picked up from elsewhere (like an airbnb), the local operator will send you details of the closest pick-up point. From Tel Aviv - 07:15 From Herzliya - 07:00 From Netanya - 07:45
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Hats and comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4
- Please note, the tour does not include entry to the Baha'i Gardens, but instead you will view them from above