See the treasures of Jordan on this original tour of the ancient city Petra. Enjoy a special overnight stay in a unique Bedouin camp lodge, with full transportation to and from Tel Aviv.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Abraham Hostel, Levontin 21, Tel Aviv.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Most Western countries receive a travel visa at the border crossing. However, residents of some countries need to apply for a visa in advance. For re-entry into Israel, please ensure you are eligible for a Visa on Arrival, or have already arranged a multiple entry visa for Israel in advance
- This tour is not available to sole Israeli passport holders, due to restrictions
- If you have Israeli Citizenship in addition to a foreign passport, please contact the supplier prior to the tour for special instructions regarding the border crossings
- PCR tests are mandatory only when you re-enter Israel and are available at the border. You don't need to pre-book and payment can be made on the spot by cash/credit or online