Explore the Dead Sea and the ancient ruins of Masada on a full-day guided tour from Tel Aviv. Ascend by cable car to King Herod’s mountain fortress, before floating in the Dead Sea waters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, French
- Pickup included
- A confirmation email, including your final pickup time and pickup hotel, will be sent to you by the supplier (Bein Harim). Please make sure to read it carefully. If you don't receive a confirmation email from the supplier, please contact to confirm your pickup: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- A hat, bathing suit, towels, comfortable shoes, and flip flops are recommended
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4