Visit the ancient Roman port of Caesarea including its amphitheater and Hippodrome. Continue to the Baha’i Gardens on Mt. Carmel then take a cable car down to the caves in Rosh Hanikra. Explore the ancient port city of Acre in Western Galilee.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, French
- Pickup included
- Pick up from Main hotels. If you need to be picked up from elsewhere (like an airbnb), the local operator will send you details of the closest pick-up point. From Tel Aviv - 07:15 From Herzliya - 07:00 From Netanya - 07:45 From Bat Yam - 07:00.
- Explore Caesarea, Haifa, Acre, and Rosh Hanikra with a professional guide.
- See the incredible UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Acre and Haifa
- Ride a cable car down to the magical sea caves at Rosh Hanikra
- Marvel at the terraced Baha'i gardens in Haifa
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Tel Aviv
- Air-conditioned coach transportation
- All entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please bring good walking shoes, a hat, and water