Visit the ancient Roman port of Caesarea including its amphitheater and Hippodrome. Continue to the Baha’i Gardens on Mt. Carmel then take a cable car down to the caves in Rosh Hanikra.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French
- Pickup included
- Pickup from main hotels. If you need to be picked up from elsewhere (like an Airbnb), the local partner will send you details of the closest pickup point.
- Welcoming travelers since 2019
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please bring good walking shoes, a hat, and water
- Holders of diplomatic or foreign passports and 3-month entry permits are exempt from VAT payment per Israeli law. You will be required to provide valid passport details to avoid being charged VAT.