Visit the ancient Roman port of Caesarea including its amphitheater and Hippodrome. Continue to the Baha’i Gardens on Mt. Carmel then take a cable car down to the caves in Rosh Hanikra. Explore the ancient port city of Acre in Western Galilee.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German
- Pickup included
- Pick up from Main hotels. If you need to be picked up from elsewhere (like an airbnb), the local operator will send you details of the closest pick-up point.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please bring good walking shoes, a hat, and water