Explore the best of the West Bank on this comprehensive full-day tour leaving from Tel Aviv. The tour visits Bethlehem, Jericho, Qasr el Yahud on the River Jordan, and Ramallah, giving you a full picture of the historic and fascinating region.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet in the lobby of the Abraham Hostel in Tel Aviv, located at 21 Levontin Street, Tel Aviv.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Remember to bring your passport, snacks, a hat, and water
- All times are approximate and highly dependant on traffic conditions
- Due to modesty requirements when entering the holy sites on this tour, you will need to wear clothes covering knees and arms (men and women)