Departing from Tev Aviv, this all-inclusive tour takes you to Petra, one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Discover this 2,000 year old site in great detail with a guided tour, and explore Jordan's Wadi Musa city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Pickup from Ramon International AirportOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Change of clothes
- Warm clothing
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Please note this tour includes flights - nonrefundable
- Airline companies may change flights time (updates will be prov)
- Airline companies may cancel flights due to weather conditions
- If the tour is canceled a refund will be issued in accordance with the reason for cancellation
- Please provide full passport information for all participants after your book the tour
- This is a group tour
- Single travelers need to select a single rate
- Please note: Jordan adds additional tax on some nationalities to enter the country, and you must have a visa from the embassy before entering the country, which can be secured at the border. We can't provide visas before you book the tour, but you can check with us if your passport will allow you to acquire a visa at the border.
- Restricted nationalities will pay an additional tax - 15$ per person (total 80$ per person for taxes)