Enjoy a premium small-group tour of Milford Sound, Te Anau, and the highlights of the surrounding region. Stay overnight in Te Anau with a variety of activities and excursions planned across two full days.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Czech
- Pickup included
- Select hotels in Queenstown. Pickups may vary, so please be ready 10 minutes prior to your pickup time. You will be picked up in a Cheeky Kiwi Travel sign written minibus.
- Small group
- Limited to 16 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour operates in all weather conditions, so please dress appropriately
- Children aged 7 years and below are required by law to travel in a child safety car seat. If you don't have a car seat one can be provided