Discover the beauty of Milford Sound by bus and by boat. Drive along beautiful alpine roads, enjoy lunch while taking in sweeping views of the fjord, and learn about the area from a live guide.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
Please arrive 15 minutes before departure to Visitor Centre, Lakefront Drive, Te Anau, New ZealandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Insect repellent
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Bring sensible clothing (a waterproof jacket, warm sweater, fleece jacket) and footwear (nonslip shoes or boots) for cool and wet weather to fully appreciate your visit