Take part in an exciting day excursion to Milford Sound from Te Anau. Travel by coach, cruise, and on foot to explore spectacular alpine scenery. Take part in this walking experience to capture views of native forest and untamed wildlife.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Te Anau accommodation pick-up available, please advise at time of booking or reconfirmation. 1 May – 31 October: Pick-up will be between 8:30 - 8:40 AM. Please be ready at 8:30 AM. 1 November – 30 April: Pick-up will be between 7:45 AM and 8:00 AM, please ensure that you are ready at 7:45 AM.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Rain gear
Know before you go
- On this tour weather conditions will alter the walking options. Your experienced nature guide will offer a series of walks suitable for the season. In summer, from 1 November to 30 April, you can choose from either a 2.5-hour (unguided) walk up Key Summit on the Routeburn Track, or a guided nature tour with a series of short walks
- Note from 1 May to 31 October, only the guided nature tour is available due to winter conditions