Fly, hike, and cruise through the magnificent scenery of Fiordland on this tour from Te Anau. Admire the mountain views as you take a helicopter ride, descend by foot on the Kepler Track Great Walk, and enjoy a boat cruise across Lake Te Anau.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at your accommodation in Te Anau. Please provide your accommodation details.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Packed lunch
Know before you go
- It is recommend that you wear comfortable walking shoes, and bring a day pack containing a warm sweater/fleece jacket, a waterproof jacket, insect repellent, drinking water, and a camera
- A medium level of fitness is recommended. The hike is a 1,200 meter descent with a walking time of approximately 6 hours
- There are plenty of stops for photographs, bird-watching, and interpretation along the way to break the walking
- Maximum of 12 walkers to 1 guide there is plenty of opportunity to learn about the natural and human heritage of mighty Fiordland
- Your experienced guide will carry all safety and communication equipment to ensure your wellbeing on the guided walk.
- Single customers pick a "preferred" date, we require 2 people to confirm the departure. You will be contacted by the local partner if the selected date is not suitable.