This tour is the perfect way to see the most remarkable places in Georgia in one day. Start with Mtskheta, before moving to Ananuri, then going to Kazbegi, and finally ending up at Gregeti Trinity Chruch, stopping to explore at each location on the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
- Pickup optional
- We will pick up you from any hotel in Tbilisi, our guide will meet you at the reception of your hotel.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide and driver by the Bicycle Monument in Rose Revolution Square, in front of Radisson Blu Iveria Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card