Transfer to the western part of Georgia and explore the Okatse Canyon, which has already attracted and amazed many tourists with its magnificent nature. Later, see Prometheus Cave, one of Georgia's wonders and one of the largest caves in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- English, Russian
- Pickup included
- We can pick you up from anywhere in Tbilisi or Kutaisi. We will contact you before the trip to clarify all the details.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible
- Entrance for children under 6 years is free, however, there is a height restriction (1 meter and 20 centimetres)
- The canyon and/or cave may be closed for visiting due to bad weather (rain, snow, or elevated water level in the river)