Transfer to the western part of Georgia and explore the Okatse Canyon, which has already attracted and amazed many tourists with its magnificent nature. Later, see Prometheus Cave, one of Georgia's wonders and one of the largest caves in the world.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- English, Russian
- Pickup included
- We can pick you up from anywhere in Tbilisi or Kutaisi. We will contact you before the trip to clarify all the details.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 4 years of age are not permitted on this tour
- The canyon and/or cave may be closed for visiting due to bad weather (rain, snow, or elevated water level in the river)