Georgia has produced wines for 8,000 years, and its unique method of wine production, using qvevri, is listed on UNESCO’s Intangible World Heritage list. Visit the country’s major wine production regions and taste a variety of wines on a full-day tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, Russian
- Pickup included
- Your driver and guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please provide the name and address of your hotel in order for the local supplier to arrange pick-up at your hotel.
- Wine tasting costs can vary from EUR 5-20, depending on the number of tastes and the type of wine.