Must do Kakheti tour - a mysterious cave monastery in the middle of nowhere, a picturesque little town with fantastic views, a lush green convent and the best of Georgian natural wines
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your hotel or accommodation in Tbilisi.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Your guide will give you suggestions on where you can stop for lunch at your own expense
- The total driving time will be about 6 hours
- The hiking option at the David Gareji Monastery complex requires suitable, non-slippery, shoes and depends on the weather and season as there is a danger of snakes during some months
- Parts of the road to the David Gareji Monastery complex are in bad condition and the driving is not very smooth
- The minimum age to drink alcohol is 16 years old