A private full–day trip to Chiatura, the once promising mining town now known for its macabre rusty cable cars. See the Katskhi pillar and the cave monastery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick–up from your accommodation
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- This tour starts and ends in Tbilisi
- Some of the cable cars may be closed due to maintenance works
- The monasteries have a dress code - you can find special scarfs for ladies at the entrance to the monastery or you can bring your own
- The monastery of Mgvimevi requires men to wear long trousers to enter. Please wear suitable trousers or bring them with you to change before visiting the monastery