Visit Lake Taupo's Maori Rock Carvings accessible only by boat and enjoy the beautiful scenery on an eco-friendly electric yacht. Set off for an experience where relaxation, fun, and adventure meet.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This activity is subject to minimum numbers and favorable weather conditions
- You are welcome to bring your own prepared food, snacks, and or beverages (alcoholic beverages are limited to guests 18 years and older by New Zealand law) There is a toilet onboard the boat
- This tour operator has received an Ekos "Carbon Friendly" certification, purchasing carbon credits to offset the estimated emissions associated with the business