Sail from Playa Tamarindo on a custom-built 66-foot catamaran, and cruise along the Costa Rican coast to see the sunset. Enjoy an open bar with your favorite drinks, and snacks and a light meal on this excursion. Stop at a secluded beach and enjoy a swim.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
Select participants and date
On the beach in Front of El Pescador Restaurant, located 100 meters south of Tamarindo Circle in Playa TamarindoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This is a barefoot tour and you won’t be able to wear sandals or other types of footwear on the catamaran. Please don’t arrive hungry, as the meal will be served approximately 2 hour 30 minutes after departure.
- Others things to consider bringing with you include a towel, sunblock/sunscreen, a bathing suit, a hat with chin strap, and a special snorkel mask if you wear prescription glasses.