Discover Tallinn's Medieval town and bogs in a single day. Escape the bustling Tallinn in the morning for a walk in a bog and discover Tallinn's Old Town in the afternoon.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- The pick up is either from Tallinn Cruise Ship Terminal, Tallinn Tourist Information Centre or from your accommodation in Tallinn.
- Private group
- Get out of Tallinn in the morning and enjoy the peaceful countryside
- Enjoy an Estonian bog, a wetland rich in unique flora and fauna
- Hike around the bog pools and admire the wildlife
- Visit the Old Town with its cobbled streets and colourful houses
- Pickup and drop-off
- Local tour guide
- Transportation to and from the bog
- Food and drinks
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please let your guide know if you need to finish the tour or be back at the cruise ship terminal at a specific time.