This city tour helps you to observe major Tallinn highlights and even more. On this tour, learn why Tallinn is considered a European Capital of Culture and discover why its Old Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Audio recording
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. For people with restricted mobility it is possible to drive in parts of the Old Town
- Book the tour at least 2-3 days before meeting, especially in summer as it is the busy period!
- In such case you are guaranteed the chosen tour with licensed guide!