Enjoy a sightseeing tour supported by a private vehicle and a professional local guide. See more into Tallinn apart from the Old Town with this 4-hour sightseeing tour that goes to Kadriorg Palace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian, German, Finnish
- Pickup optional
- Your guide will wait in your hotel lobby holding 'Walks in Europe' sign.
- Private group available
- Discover UNESCO-protected old town of Tallinn with its winding alleyways, ornate doorways and medieval courtyards
- Enjoy Kadriorg Palace built for Peter the Great in 1718
- Savor the intimacy of a small group of maximum 12 people led by a professional and local guide
- Visit lesser-known treasures that other travelers often miss on bigger group tours
- Professional guide
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off (depending on option selected)
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private or small-group tour (depending on option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
- All required protective equipment is provided
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- The guide meets all cruise ship passengers at the dock and customizes the tour according to ship's schedule