Discover the Jewish History of Estonia in Tallinn led by a specialist guide. Enjoy a private tour to visit the Jewish Museum, Beit Bella Synagogue and lesser–known remains of Jewish history in the Old Town cemeteries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pickup from the dock. Please make your way outside the terminal. Your guide will be waiting for you with a signboard that says Walks In Europe.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A small amount of walking is involved
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible