Get to know the Soviet history of Tallin. Visit an abandoned Soviet air defense base and find out about the former border-zone areas in Tallinn.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Your hotel
- Private group
- Visit an abandoned Soviet air defence base and find out about the former border-zone areas in the Coastal Folk Museum
- Enjoy views over Tallinn Bay and the seaside district of Pirita from Tallinn TV Tower
- Visit the Olympic Center and Yacht Port in Pirita, built in 1980 for Moscow Olympic Games
- Pick up and return from your hotel
- Entrance fees to museums
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 virus preventative measures, the visit to the TV tower and the Coastal Folk Museum will be replaced by visiting Linnahall (a landmark built for the 1980 Soviet Olympic Games) until further notice.