See Taipei’s historical landmarks such as Chiang Kai-shek Memorial Hall, the Grand Hotel Taipei and Presidential Office Building. You will watch guard changing at Martyr’s Shrine, and enjoy a guided tour at the world-famous National Palace Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Chinese, Japanese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Please meet your tour guide at MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station (BL14 /O07), Exit 2.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tour commentary will be provided in Mandarin, English and Japanese.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The sequence and time of stay at tour stops may be adjusted according to the traffic/weather condition.