Discover one of the top natural wonders in Asia at Taroko National Park, famed for its stunning marble gorge on a day trip from Taipei.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Chinese, Japanese, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels or metro stations in downtown Taipei City. If the hotel lobby is located on an upper level, please meet the tour guide on the ground level of the hotel building. The exact pickup time will be provided by the local operator upon confirmation. Please note the pickup service cannot accommodate hotels in Neihu, Nangang, Shilin, Beitou, Wenshan District, and New Taipei City area.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tour commentary will be provided in Mandarin, English, and Japanese.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- The sequence and time of stay at tour stops may be adjusted according to the traffic/weather condition.