Explore the Northeast Coast of Taipei and stroll through Jiufen Village. Learn about Taiwan's mining history and enjoy a scenic tour along the Northeast Coast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Chinese, Japanese
- Pickup optional
- Pickup and drop-off service is only available at a hotel or metro station in downtown Taipei City. Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. If the hotel lobby is located on the upper floor, please meet your tour guide on the ground floor.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your tour guide at MRT Zhongxiao Xinsheng Station (BL14 /O07), Exit 2.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- The sequence and amount of time spent at each stop on the tour may be adjusted according to the traffic/weather conditions
- Tour commentary will be provided in Mandarin, English and Japanese