All aboard as we set sail out through Sydney Heads to find pods of breathtaking humpback whales as they journey on their northern and southern migrations. Enjoy this tour with fascinating commentary and a breakfast or lunch option!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Optional audio guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Cruises depart from Eastern Pontoon, on the Eastern side of Circular Quay on the promenade walkway.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that every trip is different and whale sightings cannot be guaranteed, as these are wild animals in their natural habitat
- Please note any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions - if canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please dress appropriately with comfortable shoes and warm clothing depending on the weather
- Bring seasickness tablets to take during the tour
- Sample menu for lunch option:
- Thai Style spiced chicken fillet pieces GF
- Beef Sausages with Onion and Gravy GF
- Skippers Choice Potato Dish of the Day V GF
- Warm Vegetable ratatouille V GF
- Pesto Pasta Dish of the day V
- Captains Fresh Coleslaw GF
- Mediterranean Moroccan Style Chickpea Salad V GF
- Garden Salad V GF
- Fresh bread rolls