Each year the Great Whale Migration sees thousands of Humpback and Southern Right Whales swim close to the coastline around Sydney and Coral Trekker, one of Sydney Harbour Tall Ships historic vessels, operates whale watching cruises.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
The meeting point is located between Park Hyatt Hotel and the Overseas Passenger Terminal. One of the crew will be there at least 30 minutes before the cruise departure time to welcome you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- - Children 3 and younger are not allowed.
- - Children 4-14 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- - Passengers must be aged between 4 to 14 years old at the time of the cruise to qualify as children.
- - You must be 18 years of age and present a valid ID in order to consume alcohol.
- - Boarding time begins 15 minutes prior to the cruise departure for all cruises.
- - This tours are conducted in all weather, except in the case of extreme weather events like hurricanes.