Discover the icons of the famous Sydney Harbour on a scenic boat trip with a live commentary of each site you pass. Learn about local history as you enjoy a delicious breakfast and take in the view.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Board your cruise at Campbell's Cove Wharf, just north of the Overseas Passenger Terminal off Hickson Street, The Rocks. This is about a 10-minute walk from Circular Quay.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
- Smoking indoors
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- There are no cancellations inside 24 hours prior to departure. The skipper reserves the right to cancel a cruise due to dangerous conditions. This is 100% refundable if cancelled due to dangerous weather as advised by the skipper.