Get out of the city and into our great coastline and countryside! Gaze across panoramic views from clifftop lookouts, spot wildlife, walk across secluded beaches, and discover aboriginal engravings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Your driver will meet you at your accommodation. Please be ready 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Your driver can also meet you at Sydney Airport or passenger terminal.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting Point #1: The Clocktower 35 Harrington Street The Rocks 2000. Please be at this meet point 25-minutes before the nominated tour start. Meeting Point #2 : Rydges Sydney Central 28 Albion Street Surry Hills 2010. Please be at this meet point 10-minutes before the nominated tour start.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour requires you to have a reasonable level of fitness as you will walk approximately 6,000+ steps on some uneven surfaces
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, children, or people with back or joint problem
- You must wear fully enclosed shoes so flip-flops are not acceptable
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, children, or people with back or joint problems
- This minimum age to attend is 15 years old and minors must be accompanied by a paying adult guardian
- The private tours version accepts children under 15 years old