Enter the Sydney Opera House on a tour of one of the world’s most famous performing arts venues. Learn about the iconic building’s construction and controversies. Enjoy a relaxed meal at the Opera Kitchen where you can take in the spectacular views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please check in at the Welcome Centre located on the Lower Concourse level of the Sydney Opera House.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- The tour involves climbing 200 stairs
- The time chosen refers to the tour start time
- Tours do not operate on Good Friday, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day before 11:00 AM