No trip to Sydney is complete without a visit to its most famous building, the Sydney Opera House. Come inside and see a spectacular performance of La Boheme.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 140 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Sydney Opera House main box office. The performance takes place in the Joan Sutherland Theater. Your tickets will be available for collecting at the Sydney Opera House box office one hour before the performance starts, under the same name used for your GetYourGuide booking. Getting there: You will be required to provide photo ID to collect your tickets. It is not necessary to present this voucher. Many buses, trains and all ferries stop at Circular Quay. From there it is a 10-minute walk to the Sydney Opera House. Taxis can drop you off near the roundabout at the end of Macquarie Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Video recording
- Audio recording
Know before you go
- While it is fun to dress up for the opera, there is no mandatory dress code. Smart or casual dress are both perfectly acceptable
- An extra layer is advised because it can get cold in the theater
- All the operas have English subtitles projected above and on the stage of the stage. In 2019 La Bohème, Turandot and Madama Butterfly will also have Simplified Chinese subtitles
- Photography, sound recording, or any kind of filming is not permitted during the performance but you're welcome to take photos before and after the performance and at interval
- All bags will be checked at venue entry points All items larger than an A4 sheet of paper (21cm x 30cm) must be cloaked. The cloakroom is free