See Sydney Harbour from a different perspective. Ride out to Sydney Heads on a state-of-the-art jet boat and experience 360-degree spins, power slides and wave jumps. Hold on tight for the ride of your life and take in the views when you can!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 45 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Circular Quay, Eastern PontoonOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Loose clothing
Know before you go
- Passengers who ride with Thunder Jet do so at their own risk and must sign a release of liability/assumption of risk prior to boarding
- Passengers aged under 18 years must have an adult sign on their behalf
- Passengers who are pregnant, suffer from back, neck, or heart conditions and/or any other pre-existing medical conditions or injuries must not ride with Thunder Jet
- All Thunder Jet passengers must meet the minimum height requirement of 120 cm
- Lockers are available onsite