Ride a top-of-the-range electric bike to the most iconic vantage points in Sydney, and discover the beauty of the "harbour city" and its hidden gems with an experienced local tour guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the base of the Chard Stairs, 169 William St, Darlinghurst, where William and Forbes streets intersect. Look for the coffee shop called Lucky Place.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- A moderate level of fitness is required for this activity, and participants must be able to ride a bike